Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21 and there is no better way to celebrate and honor dad than with a special gift. But it’s not always easy choosing a “good” gift that Dad will love and use. Is Dad’s closet already full of ties and shirts- the old standard of Father’s Day? Do you want a different gift this year? We have some ideas for great gifts that are fun, practical, and thoughtful.
- Automotive- You can give him a gift basket full of things your Dad needs for his car or truck, such as car wash & wax, brushes & sponges, oils and fuels, car protectants, fresheners & deodorizers, and Car Covers.
- Camping– If Dad loves the great outdoors, create a camping gift set that includes a zero-gravity relaxer chair or camo folding armchair, cooler and thermos, lantern, compass, lighter, matches, etc. Websites similar to tuffstuffoverland.com could be helpful in giving you more ideas to add in this list.
- Grilling– Most fathers are masters of the grills and enjoy grilling for family and friends. Grilling accessories are always a fun gift that he will use a lot. Try grill brushes and grill cleaner, tongs and utensils, grill baskets, grill plates, pizza stones, different sauces, and marinades, or a wireless thermometer.
- Household repairs– Maybe your Dad has been working hard on taking care of odd jobs around the house; fixing bulbs, moving furniture, patching up holes, and more. Maybe the best gift you could give him would be to see what else needs taking care of, and get that done for him! If you cannot do it yourself, then call in professionals for an affordable price; like Dr. Watts Electric, Heating & Air, for all HVAC-related fixes, and get it all repaired. Won’t he be surprised!
- Relaxing In The Yard– Dad probably spends a lot of time taking care of the yard so help him enjoy the yard with some relaxing gifts such as a portable folding hammock, pop-up canopy, steel stand cooler, umbrella with LED lights
- Better Sleep-If Dad struggles sleeping at night, after the stressful days at work, you can gift him the Best quality Himalayan Salt Lamps. It tends to produce a soft and warm glow and can create a relaxing atmosphere for him to be able to slip into a peaceful sleep faster.
- Tools– The tried and true tools are always a good Father’s Day Gift. Check out Dad’s tool box at home to see if any tools need updated or are missing such as tape measure, handsaw, hacksaw, hammer, screwdriver, level, utility knife, pliers, locking pliers, adjustable wrench, and pliers. These are the essentials that he would need for around the house repairs.
See our June Sale Flyer for more Father’s Day gift ideas.