Weaver’s Ace Hardware currently employs 80 people in three retail locations (Fleetwood, Douglassville, and Sinking Spring), one commercial division (Fleetwood), and in a business office. The company has been in business for 54 years In Berks County and is committed to the meeting needs of the communities we serve, providing helpful solutions to customer’s home maintenance needs, and enriching the lives of our associates.
Weaver’s operates with four main pillars:
1) Be the most helpful place
2) Have the right products at the right time at the right price
3) Provide a good work/life balance
4) Support and invest in our team associates and company resources
As these pillars guide the actions of Weaver’s Hardware Company, it helps us give our customers amazing service and an enjoyable shopping experience. It also helps Weaver’s truly value our associates and give them a comfortable, safe work environment where we truly care about each other. The team atmosphere of Weaver’s is seen in action every day and this translates to the customer base – everyone is valued and respected. Weaver’s associates treat others how they would want to be treated- it seems a simple mission but one that is purposefully at the core of what Weaver’s does every day.
Thank you for considering joining our team. We are always accepting applications. We keep applications on file for 1 year.
Three Ways To Apply
- Complete the online application below.
- Download and print an application and return it to one of our locations.
- Pick up a paper application in store.
Please contact Weaver’s Hardware General Manager, Thomas Rose, for information regarding current employment openings at firstname.lastname@example.org